All highlights at a glance
- KfW Efficiency House 55 (about 40% lower heating and ancillary costs)
- For each housing unit up to € 100,000 low-interest loan possible
- In addition, a subsidy of € 5,000 is possible for owner-occupiers
- 186 apartments with efficient floor plans
- Beautiful courtyard with playground and meeting areas
- Apartments on the ground floor with private garden
- 1-room to 4-room apartments with balconies or terraces
- Underground parking
- Adjustable floor heating in all apartments
- Flooring and bathroom equipment from renowned manufacturers
- Video intercom and state-of-the-art security technology
- Lifts to all floors as well as in the underground car park / basement level
- All apartments are barrier-free
The new development Eichhorst14 offers the perfect property not only for owner-occupiers but also for investors. In our non-binding sample calculations you will find both scenarios.
Sample calculations for owner-occupants and capital investors
The project Eichhorst14 offers great investment opportunities with promising returns for investors.
The project’s peripheral location in ever-expanding Berlin ensures favorable acquisition conditions today and high price growth potential in the future. With the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW Bank), a loan of up to € 100,000 can be attained at low-interest levels.
The non-binding example calculations for the purchase of a condominium as a self-user or as an investment can be found here. We are happy to assist you with the financing process and provide contact details of banks that we work with.